We are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and our staff, and in line with government regulations we will be implementing the below procedures. We require all customers to show proof of vaccination upon entry to the boutique.
We will contact you to confirm your appointment, enquire whether you and your guest/s will be fully vaccinated at time of appointment and discuss if you have been exposed to the virus, or are experiencing symptoms.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask you to contact us to reschedule your appointment.
You and your guests will be asked to register your details via the VIC SERVICES app. Appointments have been extended to 1.5 hours to ensure cleaning can occur after each appointment.
Due to the social distancing restrictions, we ask that you restrict the number of guests that accompany you to your appointment.
Pick Up Appointment
HEALTH & SAFETY
We have implemented a COVID-Safe Plan in our boutique. These include:
- All Sposa staff in store are fully vaccinated
- Brides and their guest/s will be required to wear a face mask throughout the appointment, depending upon the local and Government regulations at the time of the appointment. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- Your consultant will also be wearing a mask throughout your appointment
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, and we ask that you sanitise before entering the store.
- Your consultant will minimise body contact as much as possible and will aim to stay at least 1.5 metres away
- Following each appointment, our stores are thoroughly sanitised
We truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, and look forward to meeting you in store!